Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A little about me..:)





My Family!

Left to Right: Art (my hubby), 

Walker (age 14), Me and Keanan (age 9).
A little about me: I'm married have 2 great kids, and we have been a part of Internet Ceo Moms for several years now. I used to work outside the home for a large corporate company, and really had no way of increasing my income. I wanted to be able to work from home, pay off our debt and have true financial security. I really didn't think I could find a legitimate way to do that, however, I'm happy to say that I have with this team. I now work completely from home, we are debt free and have helped so many others to do the same. I am so proud to be apart of something that truly helps families in so many ways.


Donna Stewart

Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms

Helping Families achieve their goals since 1999!

Bookmark and Share